Woodhill Homes Partners with First Story
First Story and Woodhill Homes are making the American dream come true for families in Bend, Oregon. When First Story, a non-profit founded in Redmond, Oregon, builds a new home, it does more than provide a beautiful affordable home to a low-income family. It brings the building community, individuals and local leaders together to inspire others and to give back.
The results are in:
2011 COBA Tour of Homes™
Summers in Central Oregon mean Tour of Homes time! No different this year, the Tour took place July 15 – 17 and July 22 – 24 and featured more than thirty of Central Oregon’s finest builders’ homes. Woodhill Homes had two homes on this year’s Tour and took home numerous awards including:
- $200,000 to $275,000 Category: Forest Meadows
Best Architectural Design, Best Kitchen, Best Interior Finish, Best Landscaping, Best Value and Best of Show.
- Under $180,000: Shady Pines
Best Feature – Staircase
- The COBA Ultimate EPS Award:
Awarded to the builder with the lowest Energy Performance Score.
Above 2000 sq. ft. Forest Meadows
Below 2000 sq. ft. with solar: Shady Pines
The two Woodhill Homes featured on Tour were:
- Forest Meadows II 4 bedroom home in southwest Bend
- Shady Pines 3 Bedroom home in southeast Bend
- Both homes feature upgraded finishes and third-party green-building certifications from EarthAdvantage and Energy Star.
For more information on the Tour, visit COBA’s website.
For more about Woodhill Homes, visit:
- Our Story
- Woodhill in the Community
- Green Building
- Homeowner Services
- Previous Communities